Friday, July 15, 2011

Theater of Dreams

Written on 14 April 2011


We're trained to be 'happy' to put on a show. Trained to be friendly, put on a show. I'll put on the theatre mask & pretend like I mean it... Perhaps I'll start to even believe it... 

I'll abduct her later and we'll wear our masks of the theatre & perform in the dance of which we call 'life' 

It shall be beautiful, it shall be poetic. The world as we know it changes tonight. We've given up on seeking the heroic. 

In my theatre of dreams, only you can feed my soul. Please don't be only in my dreams, come and make me whole. 

The days of dreaming have begun, I'm searching, dreaming to find the one. 

It shall be beautiful, it shall be poetic. The world as we know it changes tonight. Have I truly given up on seeking the heroic? 

No comments:

Post a Comment